View More Product Information Here
Dynamic/PIP-Seamless Knit Dyneema® Blended Antimicrobial Glove - Medium Weight-GP22900- 12 Pairs/ Dozen
Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%. These properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve.
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High-Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
Ideal for any application where sharp cutting instruments are used, such as food service, food processing, and glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity
- Dyneema® blend enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility or dexterity and ensures maximum protection
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and comply with FDA, EPA, and USDA standards for food contact
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM