View More Product Information Here
PIP Canada Ltd-PolyKor® Blended Glove with Acrylic Lining and Latex Coated MicroSurface Grip on Palm, Fingers Knuckles-16-820
Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
The gloves are used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction, and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Double-Dipped Latex MicroSurface coated palm and knuckles help extend the life of the glove and provide excellent abrasion resistance
- Acrylic lining provides economical cold weather protection
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color-coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.