Dynamic/PIP-Seamless Knit Kevlar® / Lycra Glove with Nitrile Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers - Medium Weight-GP09K1450- 12 Pairs/ Dozen
DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable, and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations, and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile-coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require the handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
A smooth grip will provide the wearer with a secure dry grip. Liquids will not absorb into the coating, keeping hands dry and clean. Recommended for dirty, tough jobs requiring tacky grip on dry surfaces.
Ideal for handling and assembly of medium to large parts and materials, metal fabrication, parts cleaning, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, and medium to heavy fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar® and Elastane fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Nitrile smooth/flat coatings are highly impermeable to liquids, proving a very tacky dry grip for specific applications that require secure holding power
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color-coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.