Dynamic/PIP-Ultra Light Weight Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers - Micro Dot Palm-GP34244-12 Pairs/Dozen
Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity, and breathability. Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile-coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require the handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection. The MicroFoam grip is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort, and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
Designed and developed to be the lightest fully breathable coated glove MaxiFlex® Elite™ completely re-writes the rules. Weighing in at a staggering 36% less and 30% thinner than traditional foam nitrile gloves MaxiFlex® Elite™ delivers a user experience that sets game-changing new standards. Comfort is further enhanced through its additional increased breathability which is up to 40% more than similar gloves.
- Nitrile MicroFoam coatings are compatible with light oils and provide good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Raised micro dots increase durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-free
- Even More Efficient Breathability - The heat from your hand travels quicker through the breathable surface due to it being 35% thinner than any other traditional foam gloves enabling it to breathe 40% more efficiently than similar gloves
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 30% Thinner - Than traditional foam nitrile gloves on the market whilst offering similar mechanical performance to traditional foam nitrile gloves
- Ultra-Light Weight Liner - The use of an ultra-light liner utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, maximizing fingertip sensitivity
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Consistent Penetration Free Liner - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following a review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.