View More Product Information Here
Dynamic/PIP-Nitrile Coated Chemical Resistant Glove with Nylon / Lycra Liner and Non-Slip Grip on Palm & Fingers-GP56530- 12 Pairs/ Dozen
The MicroFoam grip is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort, and breathability. This premium coating process assures a controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.
They are designed and developed for those working in areas or applications that require a blend of chemical protection with cut resistance. MaxiDry® Plus™ is tested and certified according to EN 374, "low-level chemical resistance" and cut level 1 (EN 388).
- Seamless nylon liner is comfortable and flexible
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection
- Liquid Repellence - Splash resistance to chemicals is delivered through ATG's LiquiTech® technology platform
- Innovative Fibers - Unique high-performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort
- Ultra-Lightweight - Synthetic coating combined with an industry-leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit, and dexterity
- Locking Cuff - Ensures the glove does not slip off the hand. Exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a "locking" effect for a close and snug fit
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following a review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM