Features and Benefits
Fine Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or “chop” style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing “grabbing” or blowout. Diablo's particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and moulding. 1" diameter, 6t ATB, 5/8" arbor, 15 Degree hook angle. (Blades ending in “S” are also ideal for radial arm saws).
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- ITEM # D1060S
- DIAMETER 10"
- TEETH 60 ATB
- ARBOR 5/8"
- KERF .087"
- PLATE .063"
- HOOK ANGLE 7°
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.