Features and Benefits
Diablo's general purpose blade is ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams. An excellent choice for table & miter saws, Diablo's blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications, reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for rip cuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades, or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood. Great for both sliding and “chop” style miter saws as well as table saws.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- ITEM # D1040X
- DIAMETER 10"
- TEETH 40 ATB
- ARBOR 5/8"
- KERF .098"
- PLATE .071"
- HOOK ANGLE 15°
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.