Dynamic/PIP-Nitrile Blend Coated Glove with HPPE Liner and Non-Slip Grip on Palm & Fingers - 12"-GP56633- Sold By Pair
Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags, and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommended in oily conditions, and it is recommended to avoid prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
The Micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised.
The liner material is engineered yarn which is a super light seamless knit liner that provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit, and dexterity. The MaxiChem® Cut™ gloves are designed and developed for those working with chemicals while also requiring a level of cut protection.
- Chemical resistance delivered through the ATG® LiquiTech® technology platform
- Innovative fibers - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high-performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort
- Ultra-lightweight synthetic coating combined with an industry-leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit, and dexterity
- Tailored cuff keeps the cuff close to your hand so maintaining your fingers at the tip of the glove to maximize dexterity
- Micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following a review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.