View More Product Information Here
Dynamic/PIP-Seamless Knit Suprene™ Blended Glove with Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers-GP15340- Sold By Pair
Suprene is a new fiber that is proving to be amongst the highest in resistance to cut and tear. Similar to graphite, graphene is remarkably strong for its weight — being 100 times stronger than steel - it outperforms any other material. Structurally it is very different than other fibers in that it is made up of micro-structured graphene sheets well-aligned along the fiber axis.
Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity. PU-coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
A Flat coating takes on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in a high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions.
Ideal for handling, assembly, sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving packaging, and MRO applications.
- Suprene™ fiber shell is 100 times stronger than steel and is amongst the highest performing fibers in cut and tear resistance
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color-coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.