Dynamic/PIP-Seamless Knit PolyKor® Blended Glove with Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers-GP16665- Sold By Pair
PolyKor® is an engineered yarn that is suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity. PU-coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
The flat grip coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in a high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions.
Ideal for handling, assembly, sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving packaging, and MRO applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell with Aramid PolyKor® is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance while providing protection in heat resistant applications, where sparks and heat are present
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color-coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.