Ambi-dex® Premium- Disposable Nitrile Glove, Powder Free with Textured Grip- 4 mil-Premium Grade-GP63331PF- 100 Gloves/ Box
Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags, and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommended in oily conditions, or prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
The gloves are Powder Free, which means that they are manufactured using a chlorination process that creates a less tacky glove surface facilitating donning and leaving no residual traces on surfaces.
A very versatile glove for use in a broad range of applications for light hand protection from liquids, chemicals, and debris.
- Economical puncture resistance with great comfort, dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Textured grip provides a good grip in wet or dry environments
- Contains no natural rubber latex proteins
- Ambidextrous for quick and easy donning
- Powder-Free for clean comfort and superior tactile sensitivity
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements, 21 CFR 177.2600
- Conforms to the ASTM D6319 standard specification for nitrile examination gloves for medical applications
- AQL 1.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.