View More Product Information Here
Ambi-dex® Axle-Disposable Nitrile Glove, Powder Free with Textured Grip- 4 mil-GP63632PF- 100 Gloves/ Box
Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags, and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommended in oily conditions, or prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
The gloves are powder-free, which means that they are manufactured using a chlorination process that creates a less tacky glove surface facilitating donning and leaving no residual traces on surfaces.
A very versatile glove for use in a broad range of applications for light hand protection from liquids, chemicals, and debris.
- Black color hides dirt and provides contrast for handling lighter color material
- Economical puncture resistance with great comfort, dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Textured grip provides a good grip in wet or dry environments
- Contains no natural rubber latex proteins
- Ambidextrous for quick and easy donning
- Rolled cuff adds additional strength to cuff edge for longer glove life and prevents liquid run-off
- Powder-Free for clean comfort and superior tactile sensitivity
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact, 21 CFR 177.2600
- Industry Grade - For non-medical use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
You may also like
1621 Unit 9, McEwen Drive Whitby Ontario Canada, L1N9A5
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM