Features and Benefits
- Powerful & resistant motor delivering high torque
- Withstands rough use with operator comfort
- Ideal for general maintenance & repairs
- Better Access to One-handed Reverse Button
- 1/2" impact wrench with ring socket retainer
- CP's patented clutch
- One-handed reverse button with 4-power settings
- Compact design with comfortable contoured handle
- Perfect for general maintenance
|Actual air consumption||10.4 l/s||22 cfm|
|Air inlet thread size||1/4 "|
|Average air consumption||2.6 l/s||5 1/2 cfm|
|Blows per minute||1320|
|Clutch type||SpringHammer™ Double dog - oil bath|
|Free speed||6400 rpm|
|Length||178 mm||7 "|
|Maximum Torque (reverse)||827 Nm||610 ft.lbs|
|Min. hose size||10 mm||3/8 "|
|Net weight||2 1/2 kg||5 1/2 lb|
|Power/weight ratio||330.8 Nm/kg||110.9 ft.lb/lb|
|Socket retainer||Friction ring|
|Sound Power||107 db(A)|
|Sound pressure||96 db(A)|
|Square drive||1/2 "|
|Vibration uncertainty (K)||2 m/s²|
|Working Torque Range (fwd)||68 - 610 Nm||50 - 450 ft.lbs|
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.