Features and Benefits
- Drop-forged precision ground, alloy tool steel jaws with center-cut blades
- Cut materials up to Brinell 455 or Rockwell C48 of hardness
- Lockplate keeps jaws from loosening
- Toggle joints turn 50 lbs hand pressure to 4000 lbs of cutting pressure
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Steel handles with rubber grips
- Joint multiplies the handle pressure into 80x the cutting power
- Proudly made in the USA
- NEVER Use Any H.K. Porter cutters on electrified circuits, wire, or cable!
- Cuts soft and medium materials up to 1/2 in thick or hard materials up to 3/8 in 4 in
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Weight (Catalog)||10.15 lb|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.