Features and Benefits
- High strength spring steel fish tapes are stiff for long runs and are great for heavy duty wire pulls
- Laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance
- Full grip-style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Unique sloped handle optimizes hand position for quick hand-over-hand rewinds
- Patents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other patents pending
- Overall Width: 0.125'' (3.2 mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tape Size: 125' x 1/8'' x 0.062'' (38.1 m x 3.2 mm x 1.57 mm)
- Diameter: 13'' (330.2 mm)
- Weight: 4.7 lb (2.1 kg)kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.