Features and Benefits
- Accurate in Clockwise Direction +/- 3% from 20% to 100% of Full Scale
- Meets ISO 6789 Specifications
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.300-2010
- Thin Profile, Sealed Tear-Drop Head Design for Access & Durability
- Pull Adjustment Collar for Easy and Quick Torque Setting Changes
- Stamped Scale on Beam & Thimble Collar for Durability and Visibility
- Knurled Anodized Aluminum Handle for Comfortable Grip
- Mid-Point on Handle Clearly Marked for Accuracy
|Foreign Trade Code||8466100175|
|Overall Length||14 in|
|Made in USA||No|
|Drive Tang Size||3/8 in|
|Head Thickness||0.720 in|
|Head Width||1.40 in|
|Finish||Full Polish Chrome|
|Min Torque (Primary Scale)||30 in/lb|
|Max Torque (Primary Scale)||250 in/lb|
|Alt Scale Increments||0.23 nm|
|Primary Scale Increments||1 in/lb|
|Torque Accuracy (20-100% of Full Range)||+/-3% Clockwise|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Durham Region's Safety Supplier | SupplyNow
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.