Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic design that reduces muscle fatigue and strain by eliminating pressure points when scraping and taping
- Soft rubber-like material Santoprene, maximizes grip, cleans easily and is resistant to solvents
- Broad hilt design allows total protection against slipping when scraping any surface
- Recessed finger angle gives finger access when taping and maximizes hand comfort
- Built-in finger cavity allows a comfortable maximum gripping effort when taping or scraping
- Rubberized Richard logo is easy to clean, impossible to erase and gives maximum grip without undo pressure
- High-carbon die-cast steel head with a maximum flat hammer head surface and a perfect radius that helps to correctly set nail heads
- Full tang blade, perfectly ground, ensures optimum flexibility and even distribution of compounds
- High-carbon steel blades, 0,05" to 0,065" thick
- Full tang blades, heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Soft rubber-like handle material, Santoprene, provides maximum gripping
- Die-cast steel head on hammer end series
- Rubberized Richard logo made from Santoprene
|Available sizes||Product #|
|2 3/8" Combination 6-in-1 tool Ergo-Grip||RUB-119|
|Combination 9-in-1 tool Ergo-Grip||RUB-129|
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.