LePage® Plastic Wood is a high quality wood filler containing natural wood fibres for a fine texture and true wood appearance. It dries to blend with most light coloured wood and can be stained, painted and varnished. Plastic Wood takes nails and screws without splitting. It is easy to sand and will not clog high-speed sanders. Plastic Wood is water resistant and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Water Resistant for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Contains Natural Wood Fibres to Provide a True Wood Appearance
- Fast-Drying Formula
- Can be Screwed or Nailed
Plastic Wood fills cracks, holes and surface imperfections on wood, smooths seams and dovetail joints, and allows nail holes to dry in 10 minutes.
For Best Results
- Not recommended for continuous water immersion
- Not recommended for use on floors, caulk, sealant or as a joint filler over cracks and joints where expansion and contraction may occur
- Not recommended for chinking between logs in log cabins
- Not recommended for use on painted or primed surfaces
- Not recommended for use on traffic areas (indoor or outdoor)
- Not suitable for application to horizontal deck boards
- Wood fills will not mimic wood grain and color will vary from surrounding wood. Test for acceptability.
- 473 ml Metal Tin
- 946 ml Metal Tin
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.