Features and BenefitsMedium-strength, general purpose gasketing product - excellent contamination tolerance. Ideal for use on casted iron, steel and aluminum flanges.
- Higher strength on contaminated surfaces
- Better flexibility and improved adhesion
- Enhanced sealing capability
- Improved gap cure
- High performance on passive metals without an activator
- Semi-flexible, medium-strength anaerobic flange gasket
- For active and inactive rigid metal flanges
- Cures through minor surface contamination
- Adapts to flange surface irregularities and gaps up to 0.25 mm
- Gel-type consistency
- Seals instantly against low pressure
- Reduces inventory costs – no need for large inventory of cut gaskets
- Resists high pressure when fully cured
- No compression set or misaligned gaskets
- Easy to automate
- Reduces process costs – eliminates manual assembly of conventional gaskets
- NSF P1 Reg. No. 123758
|Applications||Rigid Assembly Gasketing|
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.