Features and Benefits
Black, ethyl-based instant adhesive which has been toughened and has a high viscosity. Suitable for plastics, rubbers and metals.
LOCTITE® 410 BLACK is a high viscosity, ethyl-based instant adhesive. It is suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE® SF 770 or LOCTITE® SF 7239 and suitable for plastics, rubbers and metals. It has a fixture time of 30 - 60 secs.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Suitable for plastics, rubbers and metals
- Suited for plastics and polyolefins in combination with Primer LOCTITE 770 or LOCTITE 7239
- Fixture time of 30 - 60 secs.
|Full Cure Temperature||77 °F|
|Gap Fill||0.008 in.|
|Shear Strength Unit, Grit Blasted Steel||psi|
|Shear Strength, Grit Blasted Steel||3200|
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.