Features and Benefits
- Ratcheting Box End Needs as Little as 5° to Move Fasteners vs. 30° f
- Off-Corner Loading Design on Box End for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Extremely Strong, GEARWRENCH Meets or Exceeds ANSI, ASME, DIN, and Federal Torque Specifications for Standard Professional Combination Wrenches
- The GEARWRENCH Branded Ratcheting Combination Wrench is a Speed Wrench, it Moves a Fastener with the Speed and Ease of a Fine Tooth Ratchet
- The Thin Head and Shank Allows the Wrench to Snap On Fasteners in Hard to Reach Places and the Tightest Areas
- Long Bolts and Threaded Rods Are Not a Problem, the Ratcheting Head Allows the Wrench to Travel the Length of the Threads Without Removing the Box End From the Fastener
- Bright, Full Polish Chrome Finish for easy cleaning, Oil and Dirt Wipes Right Off
- 12 Point Double Hexagon Style Wrench for More Positions to Engage the Fastener
- Lifetime Warranty
|Foreign Trade Code||8204110030|
|Set Piece Count||7|
|Set Size Range Min||8mm|
|Set Size Range Max||18mm|
|Drive Type||12 Point|
|Finish||Full Polish Chrome|
|End B Offset Degrees||0 °|
|End A Drive Type||Open End|
|End A Ratcheting Type||None|
|End A Offset Degrees||15 °|
|End B Joint Type||None|
|End A Joint Type||None|
|End A SAE/MET||Metric|
|End B Ratcheting Type||Standard|
|End B SAE/MET||Metric|
|End B Drive Type||12 Point|
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.