68 LB. 1-1/8" Hex Pavement Breaker
The D25980K 1-1/8" 80lb demolition hammer delivers a concrete pulverizing 52 joules of impact energy. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers long life. With its all metal housing and barrel, this demo hammer was meant for heavy-duty applications like floor trenching for pipe, breaking out stairs/risers, creating openings into shafts, breaking asphalt, loosening/breaking hard packed dirt/gravel/clay and confined space work when big power is needed. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
Features and Benefits
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 52 joules of impact energy provides maximum demolition performance
- 15 amp motor provides maximum power and overload protection
- Rubber coated handles provide greater comfort and control
- Electronic Soft Start increases productivity by reducing bit walking
- Uses 1-1/8" Hex Demo Steel
- Compatible with DWH052K chiseling dust extraction system
AMPS 15 AMPS
CHUCK TYPE1-1/8" HEX
IMPACT ENERGY52 JOULEs
LOADED SPEED (BPM)900 BPM
MAX WATTS OUT1600 W
POWER TOOL TYPECORDED
TOOL LENGTH30.75 IN
TOOL WEIGHT68.3 LBS
VARIABLE IMPACT CONTROL DIALN/A SETTINGS
VIBRATION CONTROLYES - SHOCKS™
VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 4.8 M/S²
I have used SupplyNow a lot in the last year and it is always the same experience. Prompt, great customer service and very quick delivery. I will continue to use SupplyNow for my construction business.
A very easy purchase and delivery process. Super convenient to order from an email and have all of my gear arrive the next morning via courier ready to be used.Steve G.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, product was as advertised, overall a great purchasing experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.